WantedSubmitted by Member from Wyong on 1 January 2015 - 10:59pm
I would like some driving lessons in order to get my manual car drivers license.
- I am a mature male (over 25).
- As I am over 25, I don't need to log hours; I just need to learn.
- I have had driving lessons before.
- I own a car that I'll be using. It's insured and in safe driving condition.
What you can expect from me:
- Safe, lawful driving
- I will cover fuel costs
- Questions about driving
- I will come prepared with what I would like to focus on during the lesson, but am open to feedback from you.
- I don't have any disabilities or impairments that affect my ability to drive.
- I don't drink or do drugs.
- Prompt payment of Timebanking hours. (I'll start a timer at the start of the lesson and credit you for however the lesson runs for.)
What I expect from you
- you have a current manual drivers license
- you are respectful and calm during lessons.
- you have experience driving a manual car.
- you're willing to drive to my location, where my car is (North end of the Central Coast--I can tell you the suburb when you contact me)
- Good knowledge of road rules would be preferred but is not essential.
- That you are not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs during lessons.
You don't have to commit to any set amount of lessons or a fixed schedule.
If you're interested, contact me via the Timebanking contact form with your email or phone number, and we can arrange a lesson.
If it goes well and both of us are happy to do more lessons together, we can arrange some more. If not, that's okay, too.